In an exclusive, high-touch conference that will offer accomplished investors an innovative, interactive forum to explore economics, politics, markets, real estate, alternative assets, technology, artificial intelligence, and more I’ll be one of the speakers.
It’s called the Investment Masters Symposium Sarasota. It’s scheduled for Dec. 4-6, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency resort in Sarasota, Florida.
The MoneyShow organization is hosting this first EVER “hometown” event.
The Conference will feature:
- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media
- Edward Yardeni, President, Yardeni Research
- Alejandra Grindal, Chief Economist, Ned Davis Research
- Jim Bianco, President and Macro Strategist, Bianco Research, LLC
- Liz Ann Sonders, Chief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Howard Tullman, General Managing Partner, G2T3V, LLC
- David Kotok, Chairman and CIO, Cumberland Advisors
And many more.
I can’t wait to share my insights, strategies, and forecasts with you – not to mention talk markets in person – at this event.