Institutional Global Equity
Opportunities for growth exist around the world. Investment in U.S. and non-U.S. markets results in a more diversified overall portfolio.
Understanding the benefit of a globally diversified portfolio, Navellier launched the Global Equity Portfolio in 2004. This actively managed portfolio employs the firm’s time-tested, quantitative investment process and seeks inefficiently priced growth stocks from around the world with opportunities for long-term price appreciation.
- Disciplined investment process that uses quantitative and fundamental screens
- Dynamic process that adapts to market changes
- Proprietary country weighting system that ranks countries based on their reward versus risk potential
- Veteran portfolio managers, James O’Leary, CFA and Shawn Price, have managed the portfolio since its inception
- Invests in high quality, inefficiently priced U.S. and international stocks with growth potential
- Global diversification with exposure to over 20 countries
- Bias toward developed markets, but has the opportunity to invest up to 10% in emerging markets, at purchase
- Typically invests in larger cap stocks
- Identify companies with strong reward (alpha) / risk (standard deviation) ratios
- Screen companies for superior fundamentals that explain their performance and support their future growth potential
- Evaluate country specific risk and construct a diversified portfolio across countries, sectors, and industries
CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER
Mr. Navellier’s stock selection process focuses on quantitative analysis, fundamental analysis, and optimization of the securities selected for the portfolio.
Mr. Garaventa manages the All Cap Core strategy and is a member of many portfolio management teams including, but not limited to the Large Cap Growth, Power Dividend, and Small-to-Mid Cap Growth management teams.
Performance results presented herein do not necessarily indicate future performance; investment in equity strategies involves substantial risk and has the potential for partial or complete loss of funds invested. Results presented include reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. None of the stock information, data and company information presented herein constitutes a recommendation by Navellier or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities.