Institutional Emerging Markets
Emerging markets remain a fast-growing component of the global market.
Identifying the growth potential in emerging economies, Navellier launched the Emerging Markets Portfolio in 2006. This actively managed portfolio employs the firm’s time-tested, quantitative investment process and seeks inefficiently priced stocks with opportunities for long-term price appreciation.
- Disciplined investment process that uses quantitative and fundamental screens
- Dynamic process that adapts to market changes
- Proprietary country weighting system that ranks countries based on their reward versus risk potential
- Veteran portfolio manager, James O’Leary, CFA, has managed the portfolio since its inception
- Broad global diversification with exposure to over 15 countries
- Invests in high quality, larger cap emerging market stocks with growth potential
- Reduction in risk by investing in foreign listed securities and ADRs that conform to U.S. accounting standards and have good liquidity in U.S. markets
- Identify companies with strong reward (alpha) / risk (standard deviation) ratios
- Screen companies for superior fundamentals that explain their performance and support their future growth potential
- Evaluate country specific risk and construct a diversified portfolio across countries, sectors, and industries
CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER
Mr. Navellier’s stock selection process focuses on quantitative analysis, fundamental analysis, and optimization of the securities selected for the portfolio.
Mr. Garaventa manages the All Cap Core strategy and is a member of many portfolio management teams including, but not limited to the Large Cap Growth, Power Dividend, and Small-to-Mid Cap Growth management teams.
Performance results presented herein do not necessarily indicate future performance; investment in equity strategies involves substantial risk and has the potential for partial or complete loss of funds invested. Results presented include reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. None of the stock information, data and company information presented herein constitutes a recommendation by Navellier or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities.